Re: breaker box games is returning

hello. the games that you guys preordered will have the development resumed as soon as he teaches me the programming language he uses. it will take some time, though. I told him that doing preorders was an error. plus, I discovered he had serious health problems. he had put the preorder stuff because he thought that development would proceed quickly and with no incidents. as you can see, and as he saw too, that's not the case. as soon as I see Jake online he will post more info here.thanks. I'll finish university when 2020 ends, that's when I'll start working.