Re: (Xbox One) The Division 2 Private Beta Accessibility Discovery

You do realise that this may probably be it.
I wouldn't push this wow button, oh great the menus work!
Who gives a fat fuck if they do.
I don't.
The new access laws for communications mean that people have to comply and make things as far as communication work.
Well now ubisoft has complied.
I doubt even if someone protested that it could come to anything, I have seen accessible installers to inaccessible crappy games.
So, yeah, its nice news that someone is complying, but this may actually be it.
Don't go all blindy and hit the retarded wow button like the last lot of you are doing.
This aint wow, this is minimal!
I am usually optimistic on this, but who gives a damn if the menus work.
Its a good start, that some menus work in a beta, but who cares about that if the game doesn't.
Its like all those on steam, steam sucks, I can get it working but its really not fully there.
And valve doesn't care.
What I would like to see is actual games being accessible not just minimally complying with some law or other.
This isn't news, its another small step for 1 company, but in the grand scheme of things, it probably doesn't mean a dollar if thats all it ever is.
Now I really hope I'm wrong and maybe I will be but my gut tells me that this is all its probably going to be.
Of course, if ubisoft came on here and made a statement like ea sports sort of did then maybe, but I am not convinced that this is anything but a gimic.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamer95440 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gilly B via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Shinobi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector