Re: how to change personality

Greetings Jayde.

That is indeed a fair statement you made. I will of course endeavour to be as respectful as possible and never throw stones at glass houses because my house is also made of glass. Put it another way, I'll endeavour to treat people the way I want to be treated, even if they treat me in a way that I do not want to be treated. I do not mean to come across as heavy handed and I must admit, I don't know how not to be. I take no offence to people treating me in the very same manor as how I'm treating people here via my posts; I've always considered it to be them simply guiding me and giving me the freedom to choose whether or not I want to follow them in that particular piece of advice. There are some things my mentor teaches that I just cannot follow because my heart and conscience won't allow me to so do but such things are very few and far between. I always tell people in such instances to make their own informed decisions. I do in fact tell people to make their own informed decisions no matter what.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector