Re: Some question from a beginner

I would also say that the free python books are actually really great. just because they are free doesnt mean they are lower quality. in fact my uni used the free think like a computer scientist book on python programming as the main textbook for teaching beginner programming.

a major advantage of python is it is fast to learn and developing a program in python is rapid too. also there are free python libraries for virtually any task available for free.