Re: Interest in an open source vocoder library?

@55
That's great!
That's great! Sincerely, the results can be found in other existing vocoder solutions, including commercial ones. I've tried 3 vocoder plug-ins, including Robe Predator, Robotronic and klang labs Vokko, the latter was the best I've ever used yet is not marketed. I really liked Reason's vocoder possibilities, but I do not think it's accessible to move. You can be sure that I'll show you the next results, yes, I'm seriously thinking about using it in future productions. I hope we can exchange experiences in this area of music and audio production that fascinates me a lot. Who knows, to be able to show some of my work and talk about virtual instruments and their accessibility? Thanks again!
Sincerely, the results may be better than many commercial vocoder solutions.
I've tried 3 vocoder plug-ins, including Robe Predator, Robotronic and klang labs Vokko, the latter was the best I've ever used yet is not marketed.
I really liked Reason's vocoder possibilities, but I do not think it's accessible to move.
You can be sure that I'll show you the next results, yes, I'm seriously thinking about using it in future productions.
I hope we can exchange experiences in this area of music and audio production that fascinates me a lot.
Who knows, to be able to show some of my work and talk about virtual instruments and their accessibility?
Thanks again!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : gabriel-schuck via Audiogames-reflector