freezing computer and bluetooth problems with my HP Spectre x360 can

My computer runs NVDA just so you all know.
I need to be able to plug in my bluetooth headset in to my computer so that my university class mates are not well, horribley disturbed!
When I connect the headset this being the Aftershokz Trekz Air my computer totally freezes and stutters.
It acts as if I had just loaded many many programs in and has major lag.
It eventually stops working and goes right back to normal when I turn off my bluetooth headphones.
I need to use these because they are bone cunduction headphones that let me listen to my lectures.
I have uninstalled the bluetooth drivers.
I have removed the device and unpared it.
I have updated the OS.
I have even talked to HP support who basically said this problem could not be fixed, my device is out of warranty.
Please help if you can!
I have also installed the latest intel drivers for everything just to make sure they were updated.