Re: BGT soundtrack experimentation

@2
For sure.
I picked up bgt later when it was already free, but when I discovered I could make music in that arcade style with it, I really enjoyed it.
I had seen very few songs made on soundtrack and thought that the tool could be better explored, especially now with the possibility of using soundtracks as a carrier files for the vocoder. I've been doing this and the result was very good.
About the sounds, they are interesting yes, I liked the palacewin more and the ridin solo.
A curiosity: At that time there was no possibility to put reverb to the synth, right?
One of the songs I made on the soundtrack has reverb, which increases the possibilities.
best regards