Re: the masonasons forum is being spammed with spam bots

@7 and all your other posts: sounds like you've got no idea what you're talking about, and no idea what a flake is or what it means to be flaky. Yes, no denying Mason can code. What he can't do, and refuses to do is gain control of his emotions. He's a roller coaster, up, down, up, down. And any time anyone tries to help him, or offer any help, he gets extremely pissy at them. He just goes back and forth from one thing to another, and then it took him two years to make Tomb Hunter, which I was all in favor of until I realized it just wasn't that good. Call things what they are, don't sugar coat them, the guy is a flake, and not to be trusted. Oh, that's not to say I think he'll intentionally rip you off, though I did buy a $5 access to SBP online and it got taken down a week later, which I was extremely annoyed about.

I don't want to kick a man when he's down, and don't appreciate those motives being ascribed to my actions. There's just so much you can do for someone who refuses to help themselves.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jacerbt via Audiogames-reflector