Re: why bgt dont continus

Funnily enough, the two courses I took regarding coding (which taught me GML and the basics of Java, respectively) hammered the importance of indentation. It just makes cleaner code in general, particularly on the visual side of things...so if I for some reason decided to learn a language, indenting would come naturally to me. I feel this is a skill that virtually anyone could try and work on, since I don't see many/any real downsides.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Origine via Audiogames-reflector