Re: somethin else, again...

Hi,
I would sure love to know, too.
I have the ipa's of the audiodefence and the papasangre II games but erm, they are on my iphone 6 plus running ios10, but I'd love to seriously get them on my iphone XS MAX, if you know of a way that doesn't include itunes backups, you will have my undieing gratitude.
As I said, I have the IPA on my phone, but can't get them on my computer because I forgot the password for Itunes backups and once you do that, the only way to get that to backk up is a reset and restore, which I don't think would be such a good idea lmao.
I also have access to an mbp, if that helps any.
Thanks!
Grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlindJedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector