Re: Bokurano Daibouken 3 : secondary topic

A theory is to make some projectiles wider, so that they can't be dodged by moving one square.
I've had a fun idea, and that is, every time an enemy spawns, there is a 5 or so % chance of it becoming a mega enemy, to make things feel like all enemies are not the same.
A mega enemy has these differences from normal enemies. Twice as much hp, gains a few extra levels, it's attacks gain, like, a +1 multiplier, and it gains 30 % speed so it can walk faster.
I know the gate generates things like that in infinite mode, and I'd have fun fighting those. big_smile