Re: battle constant,

Only reason this had a pass was because we were unsure. As it stands, Sam Tupy got the rights to Ultra Power, said that Desafio Mortale wasn't aloud as a result, so now, we've got real merit. I don't have any real proof that the code is from Desafio Mortale, but I unfortunately am now going to have to say that the sounds are the same, the interface seems similar based on what everyone's saying here, and if everyone is thinking this is a clone, then it's time for it to go especially as the official wrightsholder for Ultrapower is no longer allowing it, and the topic returning is all we needed. As of now, this topic is closed.