Re: Absolute truth, the testament of truth.

Greetings all.

The James Patterson is not the one in wikipedia, he is a personal family friend. What about the first ever person who committed a crime? Is my argument circular? I have to admit that I do not know. Yes I asked Terence about that and he said that he was one of the first to step out of heaven and evolve as we are evolving right now. He was one of the very first to face the satanic blast. His crimes must therefore have been against the dark sovereign power him/herself. How is this possible? Because only Allah Jehovah God is above his/her own karmic law but in one way only. I understand that Allah Jehovah God cannot be harmed in any way what so ever because he/she is invincible. I don't know why the karmic law is absolute, for Allah Jehovah God when it applies to all of his/her creation; I only know that it is. For more information regarding this, please go to the law of God, the state of heaven the tree of evil, the coercion of the dark energy of God, the dark secret, murder, sin and salvation, A Treatise on Truth and the evolution of evil men, the inner energy of god and man and Peter the fisherman. The last link is an audio letter by Terence Malaher talking to not only Peter the fisherman but also, all those who link into not only him but all of us. It explains everything I've been stating here regarding karma and it's put in a very nice way; far nicer than how I was able to put it. The feeling easy seminar is a comprehensive manual on how to combat the evil forces within with love and good counsel. The last hour is an interview with Terence Malaher; it explains why he wrote the testament of truth, what the testament of truth is all about and why we need to adhere to the wisdom contained therein. These final videos are regarding spirit communication although I don't stop talking to spirits, nor do I reject them in anyway as I do not agree with what it says in this talk and this one is regarding spirit possession. Everything else that Terence teaches including spirit possession, I do agree with but I wouldn't dismiss the spirit communication talk either. There is wisdom therein that I adhere to AKA not rejecting the spirits and saying the star prayers.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector