Re: Mainstream accessibility predictions

Well, my first want would be, since MKX implemented audio queues for interactibles, the next step would be the menus talking.
Unfortunately, I don't see MK 11 or Madden 20 implementing menu accessibility this year. The chief issue right now being that Sony doesn't have any API to hook into to create accessible menus.

I'm pretty sure NetherRealm wouldn't release MK 11 with blind accessibility only on the Xbox One simply because the game transcription feature has an option to "read the game" if it is supported.

My message was cut off originally, so editing this to say that because Sony, region locked TTS and TTS not fully supported, I don't think these AAA companies can add accessibility to one console only if it will be on another console.