Re: Manamon question

Random question of the night, because I'm bored. Anyone care to share team compositions? I've always been curious how others do it. Mine is generally this.
Leonatar, resident earthquaker
Arctana, because I developed a liking for water/ice combos after maining the hell out of lapras in Pokemon crystal. Not a fan of how its 2 best attacks either require charging or have accuracy penalties though. Although admittedly, bubble burst X2 actually works better than storm rush anyway unless your attack would be super effective. Reason I hardly ever touch it.
skirial as resident paraconfuser, plus toxic storm and rage bug although I'm debating replacing it... maybe there's a better way to deal with holy and shadow types than this thing.
guerrerrol, because power kick and gammadrain... just have to remember to keep it away from stormers
I keep pandourbit around for spirit force and backup earthquaker, but thinking about using something else because it's just... so slow.
And lastly, Blaizond.
I also messed with mondevol for a time, but relegated it to box status. tongue
Admittedly though I haven't really messed around with many of the mid/late game manamon yet, I kinda just made the team based off type coverage, found that hey, this works! And kept it for the whole of my story run.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MegaCharizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector