Re: void exit();

HI

@redfox

The way on how this is done in our audiocookieclicker game, is that the statements which take care of the saving of the several variables in the game are written down into a seperate script, both the save and load scripts. In the main file, in which i wrote the game, right before the exit(); statement gets executed i called the script for saving, like:

if(menu_result == 7)
{
speech.stop();
save_game();
exit();
}

}

When you want to load the game of a player automaticly, you have to call the load_game(); script before executing the rest of the code. It is kindof detailed to explain on how this can be done easely, probably someone can add to it for me, cause it is very late here in nl, and i am almost falling asleep while typing this.

But hopefully you get the picture smile

Greetz mike