need for speed help

`hi all
i want to ask somethings about need for speed
1: can anyone give me the link for the game to download it?
2: can you tell me how to move in menus, do you use screen reader? I don't think so lol
3: i see an audio clip in anyaudio.net, how to drive, how to know if there something infrunt of you?
4: how to complete missions, is there any trainers to help you with them?
i hope you can give me answers to my questions, cause i love this game and i need to try it, thanks