Re: Squaresoft soundpack with working global world!

Oh yes, I'm loving this game. Did a lot in Secret of Mana, and started on Chrono Trigger, a bit lost there because Marle went poof, and I can't find Luka anywhere in Guardia or Truce, as the Wiki says to look for her.

I'm currently a monk, with the ability to go Geomancer, so I think I'll try that job too. I'm Devin in the game, if anyone wants to say meow.