Re: AppleScript and Game Development

Hi Camlorn.
No, no I was not trying to convert you to the mac or anything like that lol. I know from experience that the mac is not for everyone. It's just macs at least for me seem more user friendly and accessible then windows of course this doesn't apply to everybody. Anyway I'm getting off topic I just get annoyed sometimes because I've had people in the past say macs are not accessible without even looking into it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Anyway someday my dream is to write a game engine that is completely cross platform and free. I don't plan to write any games myself but I think something like this would be beneeficial to the audio games community.

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: camlorn
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: camlorn
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ianr
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ianr
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: camlorn
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: king gamer222