Re: Blind Sparrow Interactive's first project

I am also extremely excited about this. As a totally blind, adult, mainstream gamer and also arcade fan (yep, actual arcades) from the UK who discovered audiogames in around 2003 back when there wasn't really a term, untl I discovered this very website, I've been a part of it ever since, and always love looking at new projects and seeing where people can go. This year is looking very exciting already, from the accessibility coming in small steps to the mainstream gaming world, and now, you guys, and I absolutely am looking forward to finding out what your first project is, even if it might not be a revolutionary thing, if it's designed well, that's all that matters, and I'll support you. I will also be happy to help in the future as well.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Blind Sparrow Interactive via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Blind Sparrow Interactive via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Blind Sparrow Interactive via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Blind Sparrow Interactive via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ryok via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Blind Sparrow Interactive via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Blind Sparrow Interactive via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Blind Sparrow Interactive via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Blind Sparrow Interactive via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector