Re: For those pure basic users

@masonian
I was very interested in how to create audiogames in purebasic.
I downloaded your code and I liked the way it works.
I just could not play because here gave a runtime error.
I am more or less familiar with bgt, so I already have a game created with it, but I was already wanting to learn how to program in purebasic, I just could not make much progress due to lack of time.
Did you or someone who program audiogames on it could do a brief tutorial? It would not have to be from the beginning as in the bgt help, but that it approached with respect to the manipulation of sounds, timers, packaging the files in a .dat etc.
It would be like a transition from bgt to purebasic. In fact, I found the purebasic help structure very similar to bgt.

Another thing: Is it easy to find libraries to use on it? Is there any specific place or in github it is possible to find?
best regards

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : gabriel-schuck via Audiogames-reflector