Re: Need help for a conference

To be honest I went through setting up games for a blind school some years back.
Firstly you don't want anything with shooting people or anything, there are some religious people that would get really narky at you about it.
So.
You want games which everyone can play.
Firstly, all the 7128games are free for pc at least.
2.  the kitchensinc games which are free, bar dungeon, coupling, tjs test and tjs, strip jack naked I think and another adult game are not playable.
On the sighted front, the jackbox games are good.
Due to steam I onluy have got the jackbox 20 dollar pack which is limited to 3 players and needs the same computer, however every jackbox game including the partypacks are xbox playable.
Most of them are ps3 4 and x box 1 at least some older ones run on 360 to but just about everything is xbox 1 compatible.
gma dice, cards and lander are other posibilities.
Final conflict by usagames from audiogames archive is good, as is trek2000 by gma, lone wolf and tank commander.
Not sure about shades of doom 2, packman talks is good as its arcade.
Gma total conflict is quite good.
The beatstar game is quite good, as well as rythm rage, vilins from beyond, in fact every game of oriol's is good.
Some of the audiogames experimentals like tampocme are good.
Some of the lworks games are good.
Superliam, standard mod is fine, as is slide super egghunt, the abandond lockpick, and pigion panic.
All the rsgames are good.
And posibly the quentin games.
Sadly, the playroom community has gotten strange.
There are a lot of non english speakers on the playroom whenever I have tried to go on.
Worse, they either don't know how to play or are really bad at doing so.
Often I get kicked for no real reason and I often have to wait for people and sometimes people are not patient enough, so I don't go on that much though I do from time to time if I want something.
The all2play or is it all in play stuff is good to.
All the spoonbil games are good.
Ear hockey from ms is good.
All the freedom games are good and x wheel from x sight on agarchive is good to.
I think you have more than enough to choose if you want to get started.
As for web games, alterego is good for a basic game, its a bit outdated but its fine.
I never got into the major community games like core exiles fully as I reached a point where after grinding and grinding and getting into a guild I ran out of things to do easily.
The next thing would be muds I guess but they can take a lot of work.
Alterian could be the one with the best audio and while eventually it will get a bit boring there is enough to start on for a bit anyway.
For starters, the kitchensgames should be enough.