facebook assistance

Okay I am finally taking the plunge and actually creating a facebook account (partly I admit because I want to add textspaced to the db), I read a guide on NvdA and facebook and have tried the mobile site and the main site, but there are a couple of things which are odd.

Firstly the guide I found mentioned shortcut keys, that you could go into browse mode, but in neither the main facebook site, nor in the mobile version do I see these.
Secondly I keep getting the "do you know so and so" and a hole list of random people, I was wondering if there was a way to hide that.

Thirdly, when I checked the standard facebook, there seemed to be a lot of options I couldn't find on the mobile version. I see why the mobile version is more advised  for screen readers, but at the same time how do you find various bits, EG account settings for email etc.

Lastly, facebook messenger, there doesn't seem to be any ways of accessing facebook messenger through standard facebook which is strange. Also, when I was playing textspaced, sometimes the last message read correctly, sometimes not.

I am using Chrome and NVdA so any tips, addons etc much appreciated.