Re: The things that go crash while gaming

Hmmm.
I have gone through a few laptop keyboards while button bashing.
Originally I got an older board for office work which was external but I have had a gaming board for 5 years now, and I can beat it into the ground and it doesn't break.
Pluss its got a really high res software package in it and I am sure my typing has increased in speed with this thing.