Re: New moon mud

Hello all!
So so so... I've created a character and started the tutorial. Tutorial which is, I must admit, definitly well written, epically designed. But... But I'm not sure about how to start.
I seem to have visited all the tutorial zone, and I've noticed only two rooms dedicated to classes. One for mages, and one for warriors.
Besides this, I'm not sure if I need to choose a class, adjusting my race and stats to it, or reverse the process and choose my character's attributes first.
Finally, there are mini quests I'm not sure about, but I guess I just need to get used to the exploration system itself. ONe question though : can I find everything I'm looking for with the search command? I mean, with the search command, will my character always do the right manipulation on the target ?

Best regard,
Simon