Re: Sryth 2019 Kickstarter

I'm afraid I lost all confidence in Sryth when it became a pay to win game, I was there at the start in 2004, and occasionally have been back since, but  all the new updates were all about paying for advantage, this after you've actually subscribed to the game.
I'm more than happy to pay to support a developer, I'm even happy to buy in game items if they will let me play more of the game, but just having to buy bigger and bigger weapons or lottery tickets to get those bigger weapons just seems like a cash grab to me, and now the kickstarter just sounds like another.

The irony is if the gm of sryth had actually focused on more paid modules and selling adventures, as he did back with the original secret of stoneback hill, I'd have definitely supported the project, since I'm always up to pay for game content, but  just to even keep pace with current content, especially when that content doesn't actually let me explore much, no thanks.