banyone interested in a potterverse tabletop RP game over skype

Hey there everyone,
So as some may know, there is soon going to be an accessible dice roller app coming to the iPhone. And dark mentioned that it would be nice to have a game to play it with.
Would anyone be interested in starting a campaign over skype?  I developed a slimmed down system of homebrew d20 rollplaying, specifically designed for the potterverse, for a different event. Unfortunately that event was never played but I have a system built out and so if anyone wants to try this dice rolling app with a game, I'd be happy to set up a skype campaign.