Re: why bgt dont continus

The Python2.7 vs Python3 thing reminds me of Windows XP. The software, security, and ability to adapt to new hardware improved, but enough was broken or otherwise made worse in the process that a vast userbase stuck with the older one. It didn't take as long for Python to fix the issues, compared to Windows, but yeah. When the old one gets the job done well enough, and the new one breaks things, you'll get holdouts.
(Must not make comparisons to how the Ashanti stopped using swords when they modernized their military, and this being their undoing because those would have been muy helpful against all those British Bayonet charges that decided several battles. You can melee effectively with a bayonetted rifle, but swords are made for adaptable melee. Even World War II had some situations that ended in sword fights, and that was, like, a whole 40 years later.)
But yeah, the issues with upgrading Python seem to have sufficiently resolved that I went ahead and installed Python3. ... On my newest device, running Windows 7. Because it's my computer, blast it, not Microsoft's. Little did I realize how noticeably faster Win8 is than 7. At least connecting the internet doesn't result in Microdaemons forceably rebooting the thing without warning, or any of that crap.