Re: just got my XBox 1X

Hi.
There are a lot of topics where people are recommending playable games for the Xbox.
Regarding OCR: When you have started the stream, you sometimes need to go to the desktop by pressing windows d, and then alt tab back to the window again. I'm not sure on why.
Other times it also helps to adjust the streaming quality.
You might find my Xbox guide helpful, which you can find in the articles room.