Re: How did you find audiogames?

Hey all. I got interested in this topic and decided to write my own post to it and share my story.
So, back in 2013 I received a braillenote apex. I had waiting for one of those things for years ever since I went to my cousin's house, who also happened to be blind and using a braillenote. I was like, "Can I have a go?" and they said yes, and I messed around for a bit and I can still remember how excited I was to type a letter or feel the braille display. Indeed a few years later on my birthday I had a braillenote cake.
big_smile
that same year I got my first braillenote, right around the end of 2013. I was so excited I almost jumped off my seat, it was so exciting! But after I'd explored all the things on the brbnote I noticed something very odd... the internet wouldn't work.
Then in early 2014 I got... a router! I could finally connect up cy braillenote and explore the other thing I'd been looking forward to trying; the internet. With the internet also came my know of how to download these "Z games"  as I used to call them of which my braillenote already had a few. I had fun exploring the wizard's castle, going deep into the dungeons of zork, not to mention doing a little tinkering with enchantments, sorcery and spellbreaking. Somewhere along the way I found audiogames.net. But it was not really of interest to me at the time, but after I saw more and more links to it on other websites I looked at, I became more interested in these "audio games". so I searched up audio games and came across GMA Games. And there at the middle of 2014 brings me to my first ever audiogame, GMA Cards. Then I wanted something a bit more complex and moved onto GMA Tank Commander. I eagerly bought it and soen afterward completed all 6 missions. I stayed right there not doing much else for about two years. Then in August 2016 I finally figured out how to use a "MUD". Around the same time I found quentin c playroom. Then one day in late 2017, while I was playing en an MUD I came across one of my fhs. He asked me if I'd heard of "survive the wild" and I said no. He told me about it and I went straight to samtupy.com in order to download this supergame. Imminent death and redspot also came along with it to my comfuter. And from there I sort of just found more and more audiogames and now I'm here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector