Re: Should I take this video down?

redfox wrote:

Ok, the hole reacting to other people's stuff is iffy for me.
On one hand, you have people reacting to Supermariologan, witch is an 8 mil subscriber channel, and making money off of the name.
But on the other hand, we have us little blindies who, first of all don't have many subscribers, the biggest blind channel being Liam Ervin with i think like 1200 subs, who probably will not make a dime off of the videos because, we need like 100,000 views or some craziness.
So, I think your fine

Nah. android for blind have like 2200 subs

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector