Re: Ideas for an Arcade Game?

@Lirin I think I first played golden axe and double dragon when I was about six years old, then final fight not long after that, then the turtles and simpsons arcade beatemups and a lot more including all three streets of rage game (I was very pleased to find the third game for my Mega drive a few years ago).

it just surprises me that  audio beatemups haven't got to   even the basic stage even if we don't count the lack of an isometric view, and even an isometric view might actually be possible in so far as showing enemies above/below the player and just letting the player attack to one side.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector