Re: getting started with obs?

Well, I can't say I've ever used that streaming software, but it seems like you can simply grab virtual audio cable or vb audio cable, set it as your reaper output, set it as your OBS input, and just role from there. Sorry, I only have experience streaming goalball audio, never concerned myself with the visual aspect.
Also, if you don't mind me asking, how would one commentate a goalball game? Is every play and throw described? Or is it just the key things that get announced, such as penalties, subs, etc? Sorry to go off topic, but I'm generally curious, never having played on anything other than a state youth team.