Re: jaws scripting help

You know you can type your key commands between braces to save using the typekey function. So you could just do {control+Shift+L} for instance. What is it you're trying to do with the up arrow command? Because I've found just typing uparrow inside braces doesn't cause an up arrowing effect as in moving to the prior line. Control+UpArrow doesn't do anything either, yet Windows+UpArrow does maximize the window, so the uparrow is working that time. For just moving the cursor up a line it's best to use the actual PriorLine () function. And for control up arrow, PriorParagraph. As for the delay before enter, it seems to be working okay for me. I've just tried it on this website. If you go to the off topic main page where all the threads are listed. Go to the top of the page and arrow down four times, you should be on a link to the audiogames forum. I ran the following script to check the delay before the EnterKey function, and it worked okay. The delay is 5 seconds.

Script Test ()
NextLine ()
NextLine ()
NextLine ()