Re: free vps?

@mahdi-abedi:
Your story is quite confusing. First you say you can't buy because Paypal doesn't work in your country. Then, you are given lots of other choices, and say dollars are expensive. Buying a VPS in your own country is also expensive, and now you are saying that you suddenly are able to pay, if Paypal worked in your country. Seriously dude, what the heck is your issue? Are you just trying to get attention?
I hate to say this and this is not directed at you personally, but: People like you are the reason for I find it extremely difficult to donate to people and to make giveaways. Why? Because it doesn't seem like you are really trying to save up money for the things you want. Always excuses for why you can't pay. Again, it's fair to say you simply don't have the money, but this is not what you do. You are just making bad excuses like you aren't really trying, like you are just trying to get everything for free. That especially happens when we try our best to find a possible way to pay. Don't expect more help in the future.