Re: sighted verses blindness mindset

I would like to have hearing like that. Since I can not take advantage of sight anymore, I would like to take advantage of my hearing. Post 16 really made me appreciate having hearing to lean on and use, and so I want to start training my ear to hear very good. I always hear stories like yours and wonder, how do they do that! Amazing. I am still having trouble saying that I can not do it, I know with practice I can, but for some reason I keep telling myself I will never get there, I think that is because it is my first 8 years of sight are telling me that, so I need to let it go if I want to improve my hearing.