Re: Thinking of doing a donation stream with old somethin else titles!

Hi guys,
I plan to host a stream where I play NightJar today. I will update the forum with the link later. It'll be around 7:30 PM so in about 2 hours or something like that. I'll also post an archive for those who missed it. Remember, tomorrow is the all day stream for all the iOS games, and if we have enough donations, other computer games as well.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ulisesmonge40 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector