Re: Seeking for a volunteer!

Oh, Thanks everyone for your response. I'll check the posted recordings after eating.
Equalizing and compression of voice clips is welcome. But I don't need sound effects because I'm going to pull them from the classic version of the game.
I was honestly surprised to see that the room to which I post my topic significantly affected the number of views. I usually scroll through new topics from the top and click what I'm interested in just by hearing the name, so I rarely cared about where it was posted. Thank you Aaron for moving this topic!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ulisesmonge40 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ulisesmonge40 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ulisesmonge40 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tomas1333 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ryok via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robb via Audiogames-reflector