Re: Pokémon Crystal Access

@Zersiax: Normally it should work well even on Windows 10, just make sure your numlock is disabled, otherwise Crystal Access won't be able to intercept keys for the path finder and other informations.
Also I am playing both Polished Crystal Beta 3.0 and Red Plus Plus 3.0.2, and I was quite a bit surprised as Crystal Access has less trouble with Red Plus Plus. Of course it's not perfect and it can only return text from the game, but is much better than Polished Crystal at doing it, and can return more informations during battles. The main flaw is the start menu and pretty much any submenu in it, so sometimes you have to do some trial and error with savestates.
I also asked on the Polished Crystal discord if someone was willing to adapt Crystal Access so that it can work properly with Polished Crystal, and found someone saying he would be willing to try but he is  a bit busy for the moment. So I don't know if it will actually lead to something but I am hopeful. And if it ends also working with the upcoming Red Plus Plus V4 that will use the Polished Crystal engine, it's even better.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector