Re: 12 Year Old Builds Nuclear Reactor: Doesn't Incinerate Neighborhood

Yeah, I read the whole backstory on this, and I find that parents like that are hard to come by.    Most parents tend to say "If you want to do it, when you get a job and your own money, you can"...  OH believe me I"ve heard that a few times depending on how "extreme" things were I wanted to do.    SO for a 12-year old child to create fusion, that is hell impressive man.