Re: Help with quests in A Hero's Call.

Hi everyone,

I found the book that contains the sollution to the puzzle in the massive tree. However, I can't seem to figure out what it says. I tried reading it a couple of times and it doesn't make any sense. For instance, the first page says "Though small in size, life I give". Could someone give me some hints with respect to these clues, please?
Cheers,
André