Re: Skype replacement suggestions

If you are to continue using skype and you want a cleaner UI you can try the version from the Microsoft store, I'm personally using that version. It'll send you system notifications, the kind you can view with win+shift+v or win+v for pre-1809, and it does make sounds. Also it has split window view! For fb messenger, I haven't tried that messenger for desktop thing and should probably give it a gander. I've used Miranda NG and it is really well featured. Also to whoever said something about JAWS scripts, Doug Lee at dlee.org is still updating JAWS scripts for skype8 I think, or that might just be skype for business.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : x0 via Audiogames-reflector