Re: SBYW is being discontinued this Friday.

@82 don't sit there and call me a liar unless you're willing to put forth proof, I don't appreciate it and am not prepared to tolerate it. Correcting me is one way, you can do that in a tone that doesn't come off like what you displayed. I don't purposefully make up shit, and when I provide information, I check and double check it. Still, it is possible for me to provide misinformation, in which case I would issue an apology and a retraction when someone corrects me. However, even checking just now, his twitter is showing as non-existent. Maybe his masonasons updates is still around, but his personal one doesn't seem to be.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : x0 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector