Re: Registering VIP Games Zone Games

hello;
II have only registard 1 games of vip game zone it's superfoot ball; I meen it's just a krakk because the server for the registration is down; and I dont have any other ways to play and the demos are bugd; and I have no choice but to krakk the game: mods or admins; if you are watching this post; please dont give me a worning: I didnt ment to krakk it; but there's really no way of registering the game; and I cant really play the demo and it's bugd; I krakkt; sorry!