MUD sound packs for Linux

Hi all. Since I went back to Linux, (trying Ubuntu Mate this time and liking it much more than Fedora, Debian couldn't find Wifi card, even with the "non-free software" ISO and FreeOS wouldn't actually connect to Wifi even though it saw it), I've missed a few of the great sound packs for MUDs we have, especially the Unofficial Squaresoft MUD one. The only ones I know of are for Tintin++, for Kalistee and Alter Aeon, although the Alter Aeon one hasn't been updated in a while.

So, do y'all know of any other Tintin sound packs?

Another thing that may work is having Mush-Z in Wine, with Mush-reader somehow interfacing with Orca or speech-dispatcher. Is that possible?

I know, this is showing just more of how Linux just isn't there for blind folk, but shoot, maybe something can be done.