routing audio interface to team talk with reaper

Hi. I wonder if is it possible to rout my audio interface with asio using reaper? Like I want to speak in the microphone and team talk captures it and whatever I do in reaper like playing some audio files, putting effects, or even putting a limiter that is going to team talk so that I won't clip. Is it possible? And at the same time, the audio that I hear from team talk will go to the audio interface. So I can hear the other party on my interface. I am using focusrite 2i4. Thats what I want to achieve.