Re: My Decision for player safety, encourage other developers to do the sa

Hi there!
I'm currently fighting a war with a very deadly enemy known as the sore throat.
It is a truly fearcem foe, but with help, I forsee a future of victory for myself.

that being said, sore throat = very minimal talking, which is something I'm not good at!
On the other paw, it has given me time to consider how I want to go about these tutorials. I am thinking, unlike  the bgt one, I will break it down into short, maybe 10 to 15 minute videos  each one a build up to eventually ending with the user having written his or her own game.

Hope this is a good idea.