Re: what happen'd to tk?

TK is very fun game.  It is one of the very fiew FPS we have in the audio games Community.  If you don't like this topic, then don't bother looking.  But to those who don't know it and what the game is;  get it and enjoy.  Their are many who say that this is a clone of some other game.  As for me, I have no idea if it is.  I never new it about something else, and I am sure will never know it as it was if it really was something else.  I just know that it is fun game for me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mohammed-mufleh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nepali gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gorila via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gorila via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector