Re: 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' on 25% OFF itch.io celebratory sale

Lol, it actually seems a longer time to me than you might imagine, since I was playing through The Wastes at that point, trying to take my mind off the fact that I was amazingly in love with a certain lady and nothing at all would come of it by pounding on putrid toxic dying powerful mutant dire badgers big_smile.

I couldn't imagine either that it would lead to such a monumentally huge game as warsim, or that I'd now be married to said lady either.