Re: The naming of names.

in 2005, just after graduating high school, I was at the mall eating my lunch. A group of people came outside the food court exit where I was sitting eating at the bench. A bunch of them lit up cigarettes, so I figured on being decent so they could smoke and eat, so I got off the bench and went and sat on the edge of a planter and ate. When I came back in, I went to the bathroom, then went into a game store. I picked up a bunch of PS2 games and was in line to pay. I went to get my wallet and it wasn't there. Oh fuck, panic. I put the games back and left the store and started retracing my steps everywhere I'd been since the food court, since I did pay for my food. I couldn't find it. I went up to the mall office to see if anyone had turned it in, and nope. I had to call my dad, because I didn't have any money now, not even to get the bus home. He came and we looked and never found it, so I got a new wallet. I still have it today. It's got a sort of cross on the front, its grey like metal and its shaped like a plus sign more than like a religious cross. At each of the 4 ends of the cross, the thing flares outward. The wallet also came with a metal chain, which I kept affixed to my belt at all times until it broke off. So cross on the wallet, iron looking cross, metal chain... ironcross, the 3, 2 is the month and day of my birthdate.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : deadPixel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Origine via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector